We have to build a store book keeping mechanism. For this situation, the store is a simple container, which has multiple items. An item is identified by Erp Code, Description, Location. Store also has a location, name.
We will slowly build this usecase, using spring framework.
While we build this, we will learn:
- build using ant (no use of eclipse)
- do it using eclipse (luna)
- adding spring libraries
- injections - constructor, setter
- aspect oriented programming
Table of Contents
- Creating basic code and write ant file
- Creating a JAR file
- Adding external library support - Log4J
- Adding Testing Automation - Junit
- Adding Spring framework, try setter injection
- Checkout constructor injection
- Time to understand complex AOP
Source code for the project can be accessed at Github.